Lehigh’s Retirement Plan administrator TIAA offers more live webinars in May. While you’re registering for live events, you can also check out their library of on-demand webinars. Click here to visit the TIAA webinar site.
Upcoming May Live Webinars
All times are Eastern Daylight Time
- Halfway There: A Retirement Checkpoint - May 11 at 12:00 PM
- Paycheck for Life - May 11 at 3:00 PM
- Responsible Investing: Portfolios with a Purpose - May 12 at 12:00 PM
- Money at Work 2: Sharpening Investment Skills - May 12 at 3:00 PM
- The 411 on 529 College Plans - May 13 at 12:00 PM
- Health Savings Accounts as a Nest Egg - May 13 at 3:00 PM
One-on-One Counseling Available
The option to meet virtually one-on-one with a TIAA counselor is available to all Lehigh employees. Check out the schedule here.