Are you just starting to save for retirement?
Are you on mid-career retirement savings autopilot?
This fall might be a great time for you to spend an hour focused on your retirement, regardless of how far off it might feel.
TIAA presents retirement planning webinars in October suited to two crucial stages of the retirement savings journey. Join them live online for the one that meets your needs.
The Starting Line
Why and how retirement saving should begin now
Smart steps in the beginning of your career can help lead you to a more solid financial future. TIAA’s workshop leader will show you financial tools and offer practical insight so you can:
- Learn the real effect of time on money and how to evaluate and manage debt
- Learn the benefits of contributing to your employer-sponsored retirement plan
- See how budgeting can help you find money where you least expected it—and help you save it
October 26, 2021, 12:00 noon - 1:00 PM (ET)
A retirement checkup
Don’t let retirement sneak up on you. Be ready for it. Our workshop leader will provide information to help you assess where you are on the path to reaching your financial goals and how to help get back on track if you’re behind. Discover:
- The amount of savings you may need to reach your retirement income goals
- Different investment options and how they can work together to help you pursue retirement goals
- What’s competing for your retirement savings today—and how to reallocate to pursue the life you envision tomorrow
October 28, 2021, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (ET)