In an effort to support the physical and mental well-being of our entire Lehigh community through the ongoing pandemic, Campus Athletics is partnering with several Lehigh departments who have provided special consideration in support of offering free virtual fitness programming for all current students, faculty, and staff this spring semester! Campus Athletics' spring menu of fitness and wellness opportunities includes:
Virtual Group Fitness Classes
- 45 minute classes taught by professional fitness instructors via Zoom
- Offering a weekly mix of Yoga, Bodypump, Zumba, Stretch, Mat Pilates, and Circuit training...all using little to no equipment!
- Zoom meeting info will be sent to registered Lehigh students, faculty and staff, who will also be able to subscribe to the virtual fitness class Google calendar
- Class schedule will be published monthly and is subject to change due to instructor availability and minimum attendance requirements (min 3 participants to hold class)
- Classes begin Feb 1
- Register for FREE HERE
- Please allow up to 24 hours after registration to be sent all class meeting info
February 2021 Class Schedule
- 12:00-12:45pm Yoga with Kim
- 7:15 - 8:00am Mat Pilates with Lynn
- 12:00 - 12:45pm Bodypump with Genna
- 6:15 - 7:00pm Yoga with April
- 12:00 - 12:45pm Zumba with Teresa C.
- 5:15 - 6:00pm Full Body Circuit with Jenna R.
- 7:45 - 8:30am Yoga with Teresa
- 12:00 - 12:45pm Bodypump with Genna
- 6:15 - 7:00pm Zumba with Alexa
- 12:00 - 12:45 Stretch with Lynn
Recorded Fitness Class Library
Miss a class or can’t fit it into your schedule? No problem. You can now access pre-recorded fitness classes in Lehigh’s shared fitness class library in Panopto. Class formats offered in the spring will be available, as well as some classes that were available in the winter and fall. Class library will be refreshed periodically. Single sign on and 2 factor authentication will be required to access the SHARED FITNESS CLASSES in Panopto.
Motivation Monday Meetups! - Fitness and Wellness Accountability Groups
- Our Motivation Monday meetups provide an opportunity to connect with your Lehigh peers and to serve as starting off each week in the right direction with setting positive goals for the week and focusing on ways to adopt healthy lifestyle habits, including getting enough movement, sleep, and hydration, and incorporating a gratitude practice and daily calm into your routine.
- Peer to peer support system to help give support, share new ideas, and share some laughs along the way!
- Faculty/Staff accountability group will meet Mondays, 7:30am - 8:00am via Zoom
Fulfill the Chill - Winter Walking and Exercise Program
Let's Rock the Grand Canyon (277 miles long) to beat the winter chill! Throughout the months of February and March, choose your preferred format of exercise that warms your heart, mind, and body; track your mileage, it's that simple! Upon completion of registration, participants will be emailed a tracking calendar, which will also include suggested exercise information that can be used to earn mileage in addition to walking/running. Upon conclusion of the event at the end of March, 25 participants chosen at random will receive a free Rockreation T-shirt!
Register HERE by February 1.
Ask a Trainer
- Do you have specific exercise questions or looking for the right program to get started?
- 2nd and 4th Friday of each month, sign up for a 15 min Zoom appointment with one of our Certified Personal Trainers, Doug Strange or Genna Albano. (single time slot per day per person; open to current Lehigh students, faculty, and staff)
- Check our website for appointment sign ups coming soon!
Winter Wellness Series: Workshop playbacks available
- We’ve made the recordings of our winter workshops available on Panopto!
- Access recordings of each workshop HERE
- Topics include:
- Get motivated to move at home while finding the right balance between work, family, and free time
- Family Fitness Fun! Turning a workout into a game for the whole family...bring the kids!
- Back to work...give your back a break from all the sitting with this back health routine
- Potluck! Learn and share healthy recipes and meal prep made easy. Bring a healthy recipe to share!
- Meditation introduction...working a daily calm into your day