As we are rapidly approach our fiscal year end, the payroll department would like to remind you of some important deadlines. Please find the deadlines below to assist you.
- Reallocations to clear future support accounts (2399xx indexes) should have been submitted to the Payroll Office by Monday, June 3rd.
- If you are responsible for submitting Assignment/Appointment Forms to pay faculty, graduate students or any other salaried employees, Wednesday, June 19th is the deadline to submit paperwork for payments to employees on June 28th.
- Hourly time sheets for the pay period June 16th through June 29th (pay day July12th) must be received in the Payroll Office by Monday, July 1st.
- Requests for reallocation of any payroll labor charge that occurred during fiscal year 2012-2013 must be received in the Payroll Office by Friday, July 5th.
- June Departmental Time Reports are due in the Payroll Office no later than Friday, July 5th. Timely receipt of this information will ensure that individual’s vacation balances are correct.
Thank you in advance for helping to meet our deadlines. Your continued support and cooperation are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call Robbyn Seier at ext. 85525 or Darlene Barndt at ext. 83149.