A Webinar Presented By IBH
Does the day seem to fly by and you haven't accomplished a thing on your to do list? If time management is so easy to accomplish on our own, then why do we all feel overwhelmed?
This webinar will provide a basic explanation of the time management process. You'll also learn:
- the characteristics of effective time managers
- the importance of prioritizing important events
- the role of delegation and communicating delegation requests with others.
As our Employee Assistance Plan provider, IBH offers this and other webinars free of charge to Lehigh employees. To register:
- Go to the IBH Work/Life website
- Select "Work-Life Resources" at the bottom of the page
- Use Lehigh's log in information: Username: Lehigh Password: univ03
- Scroll to the lower right of the screen and select the Time Management webinar
- Follow registration instructions.
While you're on the IBH website, you can find additional resources for improving your time management, including articles and skill builders.