The 2019-2020 edition of Be Well: Mind Body Spirit began this week. If you participated in HealthScan in September, you will find your results already input into the system. If you didn’t participate in HealthScan, be sure to have the required health screening at a Quest Diagnostics location or with your doctor. Once you have completed the required health screening, notify Mary Jo McNulty so she can alert Aduro. Do NOT send a copy of your results to her.
In addition to your health screening, remember to complete your Well-Being Assessment, and identify your Roadmap to Success. These will help you learn about improvements you’ve made over the course of the last year, choose your personal goals, and make small changes that lead to a big impact. Soon, you’ll be on the path toward this year’s incentive levels:
- Level 1 | 1,000 pts | Pre-Flight | $20/month Wellness Credit
- Level 2 | 2,000 pts | Lift-Off | a Fitbit or a $50 Amazon gift card
- Level 3 | 3,000 pts | Climb | a $50 gift card
- Level 4 | 4,000 pts | Cruise | a $50 gift card
- Level 5 | 5,000 pts | Soar | $150 Amazon Gift Card - Raffle Entry at End of Year
A Clean Slate
When you log in to Be Well, you’ll notice that your points have been set back to zero (or 500 points if you participated in HealthScan). Here are some of other returning and new features:
- New challenges are available and past years’ favorites have returned.
- On-the-go access via the ADURO app.
- Extensive Human Performance Coaching Path topics, including:
The Aduro App
Last year, we told you all about the new Aduro App that connects your Be Well account to your smart phone. The app is back this year and once again your points and challenges will carry over as you progress through the program. Download it from the App or Google Play store and keep your wellness program at your fingertips wherever you are.